Unable to view comments on ticket

George Balbino June 23, 2021

When I create tickets or am added to tickets as a watcher, the comments appear momentarily and then disappear. I have tried clearing cache and cookies, restarted the browser to no avail. The browser I am using is Chrome. Things were working as expected until about 2 days ago. Since then I am unable to view my own and other people's comments on tickets.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2021

Yes this sure seems like a browser issue. Have you tried another browser to see if it works there? How’s your browser updated recently? I was just reporting this to Atlassian support directly.

George Balbino June 23, 2021

@Jack Brickey the browser is up to date (Google Chrome is up to dateVersion 91.0.4472.114 (Official Build) (x86_64)). I have just tried accessing the ticket on Firefox and on it I can view the comments, which is a bugger as I tend to use Chrome for pretty much everything which makes clicking on links on e-mails a lot simpler if using the same browser. Thank you for your help!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events