Unable to view JIRA Dashboard page

Prashanth Kumar September 8, 2017

JIRA_Issue.png

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2017

Your browser is not getting or rendering the css and javascript Jira is giving it.  There's a couple of things on the server side that can cause this, but it is usually a browser or network issue, and as you are on Atlassian Cloud, I know it won't be the server side.

Check your firewalls and networks, and have a look at the page in the browser development tools - they should tell you what it is trying to load and where it is failing.

0 votes
Tayyab Bashir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2017

This could be a browser issue, so maybe try wiith a different browser or using chrome in incognito.

Is this issue just a one time thing?
Is this happening for all the users? or just you?

0 votes
Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2017

Prashanth,

Do you have a log or some additional information to add?

With that capture only i can't give you an answer

thanks

Prashanth Kumar September 8, 2017

Hi,

I do not have any log. Below are the steps to reporoduce the issue:

1) Open the browser (Chrome) and enter the URL https://pypedev.atlassian.net/login
2) Enter my User ID and Password.
3) This logs me to JIRA Dashboard page. And the Dashboard page looks like the one attached.
4) I am facing this issue from past 3 days. Before that JIRA was working fine in my browser.
5) I tried clearing the cache anc coookie. But no luck. Even I tried opening JIRA url in different browsers (IE, Chrome, Mozilla and Safari). I observe same behaviour in all the browser.
6) When I ask my colleague to login with my userid and password, he is able to see the dashboard screen successfully. Seems like something wrong with my system.
7) I use Windows 10 Operating System.
Please let me know if you need any other details.

Prashanth Kumar September 9, 2017

Hi,

I do not have any log. Below are the steps to reporoduce the issue:

1) Open the browser (Chrome) and enter the URL https://pypedev.atlassian.net/login
2) Enter my User ID and Password.
3) This logs me to JIRA Dashboard page. And the Dashboard page looks like the one attached.
4) I am facing this issue from past 3 days. Before that JIRA was working fine in my browser.
5) I tried clearing the cache anc coookie. But no luck. Even I tried opening JIRA url in different browsers (IE, Chrome, Mozilla and Safari). I observe same behaviour in all the browser.
6) When I ask my colleague to login with my userid and password, he is able to see the dashboard screen successfully. Seems like something wrong with my system.
7) I use Windows 10 Operating System.
Please let me know if you need any other details.

Suggest an answer