Unable to view Developer license section in our Atlassian account

Yuvraj Hole October 19, 2014

Hi Team,

We have purchased licenses for Atlassian tools & we checked the licenses on http://my.atlassian.com with our account but still we are not able to View developer license tab in license section. So how can we get that.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2014

My guess is that you've got Cloud accounts, rather than Commercial Server, OR you've got the $10 licences which do not come with developer licences.

Yuvraj Hole October 19, 2014

Thanks for your Reply. Yes we have purchased $10 licenses. So If we need developer license for Atlassian tools so how can we get and what is the cost for developer licenses.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2014

I think you need to upgrade to the $25 licences.

Yuvraj Hole October 20, 2014

Hi Nic, There is one confusion abour $25 licenses. Is it 25 users or is it $25 cost. Because when we go to purchase page not able to view $25 option. Please Clarify or let me know whom should I contact for this query. Our goal is we need Developer licenses for 10 users for all tools we already having licenses for 10 users for all tools.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 20, 2014

Argh, I'm so sorry, 25 user licences are the first tier that allow for developer licence. The $10 licence ONLY allows you a single production server. Nothing else.

Yuvraj Hole October 20, 2014

Hi Nic, Is there any provision to purchase developer licenses only.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 20, 2014

Not that I know of.

Suggest an answer