Unable to transition some issues after 5.2.1 upgrade

mchampagne December 13, 2012

After upgrade to 5.2.1, all transitions using some field validators are not valid anymore.

As a result users are not able to transition steps in our workflows.

When editing those transitions, Jira displays:

Type: class

Class: com.fca.jira.plugins.workflowToolbox.InitializedCondition

Arguments:

selectedCondition = initialized

selectedCustomField = 10135

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2012

Please check the following plugin in case it is not being installed or disabled:

* https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.fca.jira.plugins.workflowToolbox.workflow-toolbox

0 votes
Mark Symons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2012

Is the workflow Toolbox plugin enabled?

When I upgraded JIRA to v5.2.x, I followed the standard instructions and disabled my user-installed plugins before the upgrade.

After the upgrade was complete I then upgraded the plugins and re-enabled them.

But I accidentally overlooked one plugin, one that affected workflow transitions. And the result was errors for users and an error in the workflow editor that looked very much like your error.

After I re-enabled the plugin the problem was solved.

mchampagne December 19, 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your answers.

The plugin Jira workflow toolbox is not installed on my system, could it be that the function I was using was in another plugin before 5.2.1 upgrade?

Anyway, I fixed the issue by changing all transitions in my flows with a comparable function.

Thanks for your help

Suggest an answer