Unable to transition some issues after 5.2.1 upgrade

After upgrade to 5.2.1, all transitions using some field validators are not valid anymore.

As a result users are not able to transition steps in our workflows.

When editing those transitions, Jira displays:

Type: class

Class: com.fca.jira.plugins.workflowToolbox.InitializedCondition

Arguments:

selectedCondition = initialized

selectedCustomField = 10135

2 answers

1 accepted

0 vote

Please check the following plugin in case it is not being installed or disabled:

* https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.fca.jira.plugins.workflowToolbox.workflow-toolbox

Is the workflow Toolbox plugin enabled?

When I upgraded JIRA to v5.2.x, I followed the standard instructions and disabled my user-installed plugins before the upgrade.

After the upgrade was complete I then upgraded the plugins and re-enabled them.

But I accidentally overlooked one plugin, one that affected workflow transitions. And the result was errors for users and an error in the workflow editor that looked very much like your error.

After I re-enabled the plugin the problem was solved.

Hi,

Thanks for your answers.

The plugin Jira workflow toolbox is not installed on my system, could it be that the function I was using was in another plugin before 5.2.1 upgrade?

Anyway, I fixed the issue by changing all transitions in my flows with a comparable function.

Thanks for your help

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

59 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you