Unable to set issue resolution with the Herzum Approval plugin

Kevin Yaussy February 6, 2017

I have the Herzum Approval plugin set up to kick in for the DONE transition.

I am unable to ensure an issue's resolution field gets set, either when automatically transitioning (when using AWT, and an email APPROVED message, for example) , or even on the issue page when clicking the thumbs-up approval button.  This is resulting in issues that get marked as DONE but Unresolved, which doesn't make any sense.

I am not seeing how to do this from within the Approval plugin configuration.  And because of this, I've attempted to solve the problem through the workflow configuration of the DONE transition.  I've add a post-function which sets the resolution to completed/done.  Unfortunately, this approach is not working.

Is there a configuration option I am missing with the plugin in order to handle the issue resolution value?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2017
Hello Kevin,
In addition to the workflow post-function which sets the resolution to completed/done, you need to setup AWT Global Settings (automatic workflow transition global settings) to Responsive.
 image2017-2-8 14:58:4.png
Our documentation space at page Configure automatic workflow transition global settings illustrates how to manage the automatic workflow transition global settings.
Please, let me know if you need any further assistance.
Sincerely,
Antonella

Suggest an answer