Unable to set date using date picker

Filip Matys December 15, 2017

Hi,

I am currently unable to set date using date picker in Jira. The date picker sets date in format 12/XII/17, but expected format is 12/Dec/17. So when using date picker, validation message appears. 

Anyone else having similar issue? Could not find any thread with such issue, so sorry if I created duplicated question.

Currently using Czech localization in Jira software and running in cloud.

1 answer

0 votes
MoroSystems Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2017

Hi, could you share the content of your Look and feel page ({address of your cloud site}/secure/admin/LookAndFeel!default.jspa)?

Filip Matys December 15, 2017

content.pngSending you the content. I guess Date / time formats section is the one you are interested in.

MoroSystems Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2017

Hmm the configuration looks fine. I just checked my testing instance with Czech language and with default dates formats configuration and have the same problem.

My suggestion is to create issue to atlassian because date fields formats on front end does not work correctly.

Filip Matys December 17, 2017

Thank you, thought so. Will do and again, thank you for help.

Suggest an answer