Unable to see the tabs in Jira 4.2.2

Rahul Savaikar August 15, 2012

Does anyone have any idea on why I am unable to see the tabs in Jira 4.2.2 within the browse project screen? Any suggestions/responses would be very helpful.

Regards,

Rahul

4 answers

0 votes
Rahul Savaikar October 23, 2013

Upgraded the svn plugin which helped me to sort out this issue.

Thank you Jamie..

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2012

Normally caused by a plugin with a broken ProjectTabPanel, eg one that is not yet compatible with the version of jira you are using.

The jira-svn plugin causes this. If you need this plugin just disable the project tab panel module.

Rahul Savaikar August 16, 2012

Hello Jamie,

Thank you very much for the suggestion. I will try this and let you know.

Regards,

Rahul Savaikar

0 votes
Rahul Savaikar August 15, 2012

Hello John,

Yes, I am in the jira-administrators group and have the browse project permission. Reindexing was also done as a part of the weekly maintenance activity.

0 votes
Jo-Anne MacLeod
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2012

I've seen this but think of the solution off the top of my head. Have you tried reindexing to see if that fixes the problem? I'm also assuming that you have proper access to the project?

Suggest an answer