As the first step, I believe that you should check:
1. JIRA Fisheye plugin is properly working and is updated?
2. Is there any reverse proxy between the servers? In case of yes, did you properly set the JAVA OPTS for both applications?
In case of furher details, may be you should use the following links as your guide line or raise a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com
* Proxy configuration > http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASH/Integrating+Stash+with+Apache+HTTP+Server
* JIRA and plugins compactibility > https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASH/JIRA+compatibility
* Linking JIRA and STASH > https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASH/JIRA+integration#JIRAintegration-LinkingStashwithJIRA
I ran into a similar issue: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/124191/stash-commits-not-showing-on-source-tab-in-jira
I worked around my issue by disabling trusted applications for Stash accessing JIRA, and use OAuth instead.
I am still using Trusted Applications for JIRA access Stash
There's a thorough JIRA-Stash integration troubleshooting guide available here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASHKB/Troubleshooting+JIRA+Integration
Hope this helps!
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs