Unable to receive popup when we are clicking an issue in Jira Project Borad at Chrome Browser

Saitej Namburi October 24, 2017

Unable to receive popup when we are clicking an issue in Jira Project Borad at Chrome Browser

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2017

Where exactly do you click? Could you please give us more information?

Inside the Project Kanban Board When Clicking on issue popup is not occurring.Only Some of the users are Occuring pop when clicking inside the board at google chrome.Please find the resolution

Please find the Screenshot attached.How to recieve popup like this for all the users.Do we need to change any settings in chrome browser?

1.JPG

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2017

I have a standard chrome browser without any unusual settings and get the popup view of the issue.

I think you should compare the browser's settings and versions. Maybe there are any plugins installed that prevent the popup from coming up. Maybe they installed some kind of popup-blocker?

I have checked the browser there is no popup-blocker i have find

Did you find what is the exact solution for this problem? @Thomas Schlegel

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 24, 2017

No, I'm sorry. It is difficult to say from here, what may cause this problem in your environment.

As I said, you have to compare the browsers, try to find different settings and versions.

Is it Possible to provide what are the settings need to be compare for the Browsers to resolve this issue

Suggest an answer