Unable to log-in without checking the Remember be checkbox.

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2013

Hi,

I am not able to log in to my jira instance without ticking the remember me checkbox. what could be the reason?

Jira - 5.2.11

Crowd is used for user mgmt.

Thanks,

2 answers

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2013

it's a network firewall issue which is causing SSO to act wierdly and we are working on it.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2013

Do you have SSO enabled? Are there any other apps from Atlassian using SSO along with JIRA? I have seen this issue when SSO is mis-configured.

If you clear browser cookies, are you able to login without checking the remember me box?

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 30, 2013

Yes SSO is enabled, our test environment is also using the same crowd. I tried to login without the checkbox ticked in the chrome incognito browser still no luck, i have to check the tickbox only then it works.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2013

I wouldn't use the test JIRA with the same Crowd, especially if the domain is different. Try switching off Test JIRA and see if that makes any difference!

There must be something wrong in the configuration.

Suggest an answer