• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Unable to log back in to Free Trial

Hello!

I created a free trial yesterday for JIRA and Confluence and entered data for both: https://fednatfreedom.atlassian.net/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa

Today I am unable to log back in. A message is displayed "Something's gone wrong".

This company does have an instance of service desk and I'm wondering if that has something to do with access issues? However, I was unable to access from my phone. 

The company is looking at licenses for both JIRA and Confluence. 

Not sure if any of these are preventing the free trial. I have 13 years of experience in JIRA and Confluence and wanted to get a head start on our project. 

PS - I'm a previous community member, have to sync this account to my other one, so I get all my badges back!

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Ana,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Checking the details of your site, I see that you are using two accounts. Your Gmail account is the site-admin, so you should be able to log in and access the Administration of the site.

Another account is from your domain which has access only as a Confluence user, with no admin access and no access to Jira.

Please, open an incognito window just to make sure you are not logged in using any account, and go to your site and log in with the Gmail account.

Once you log in, make sure to add all the groups to your account, so you will be able to access and manage everything.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you