Unable to link application stash and jira

ShrutiM December 16, 2014

hi,

m trying to link stash and jira, its asking for consumer key and public key. so where to get public key and consumer key, or else is there any change to connect stash and JIRA without that keys.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2014

You do not need the keys. It just means that the source application is not able to identify the target application as a valid JIRA or Stash. Do you see any error in logs? Are you connecting over HTTPS and if so, have you imported the public certs into the keystore?

1 vote
ShrutiM December 17, 2014

when i try to link stash with JIRA its saying configurations are not saved and the application is offline, even though stash is on. plz find that screen shots.

issue.png

0 votes
Bhushan Sonawane December 24, 2014

While configuring application link between JIRA and stash we are getting below error on Stash.

JIRA is not registered as a service provider and Stash cannot make requests using OAuth.

Enter the service provider details, the consumer key and shared secret provided by Jira.?

Where we could get Consumer Key, Consumer Name, Public Key etc.? 

Please provide the solution for same.

0 votes
ShrutiM December 17, 2014

nope. but in stash navigator i couldn't able to get jira. and even i am not able to relate JIRA issue with stash commit and branches . plz help me on this.

Suggest an answer