Unable to install Zephyr plugin in Jira 5.0.7.

Rohan Kulkarni April 2, 2013

I am trying to install Zephyr plugin in Jira 5.0.7 in testing instance and I have downloaded je-1.6.0.970.obr plugin from Atlassian market place but it is not getting installed and getting the error "An unexpected error occurred. Please refer to the logs for more information." Kindly suggest.

Thanks

Rohan

3 answers

1 vote
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2013

Hi Rohan,

The 1.6 version doesn't support JIRA 5.0. You'll need to use the Zephyr for JIRA 1.5.2.874 version. You can verify this in the Version History section of the plugin.

Kind Regards,

Chris

Rohan Kulkarni April 3, 2013

Hi Chris,

The current one which I have downloaded is je-1.6.0.970.obr version. Do I need to install 1.5.2.874 version? I will look for the same and also request you to provide the link to download the version in case you have it.

Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2013

Rohan,

The link is available on the Marketplace in the Version History section. I have copied it and pasted it here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/download/plugins/com.thed.zephyr.je/version/874

Kind Regards,
Chris

0 votes
Rohan Kulkarni April 3, 2013

I have downloaded je-1.6.0.970.obr plugin which is available in myatlassian and then uploaded the plugin in Jira.

0 votes
Henning Tietgens
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 2, 2013

What did you try so far?

Suggest an answer