Unable to install Zephyr plugin in Jira 5.0.7.

I am trying to install Zephyr plugin in Jira 5.0.7 in testing instance and I have downloaded je-1.6.0.970.obr plugin from Atlassian market place but it is not getting installed and getting the error "An unexpected error occurred. Please refer to the logs for more information." Kindly suggest.

Thanks

Rohan

3 answers

Hi Rohan,

The 1.6 version doesn't support JIRA 5.0. You'll need to use the Zephyr for JIRA 1.5.2.874 version. You can verify this in the Version History section of the plugin.

Kind Regards,

Chris

Hi Chris,

The current one which I have downloaded is je-1.6.0.970.obr version. Do I need to install 1.5.2.874 version? I will look for the same and also request you to provide the link to download the version in case you have it.

Rohan,

The link is available on the Marketplace in the Version History section. I have copied it and pasted it here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/download/plugins/com.thed.zephyr.je/version/874

Kind Regards,
Chris

0 vote
Henning Tietgens Community Champion Apr 02, 2013

What did you try so far?

I have downloaded je-1.6.0.970.obr plugin which is available in myatlassian and then uploaded the plugin in Jira.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Jira

Join our webinar: How 1B+ feature flag events helped us build the new Jira

Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...

127 views 0 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you