Unable to give log work(added validator in transition status) before changing status

shravya chinthapatla July 29, 2021

Hi,

I have created a new workflow and added a validator for required time spent. After setting up the moving transition status we are getting Error message, but field "log work" is not configured, unable to provide time spent before transition status and status cannot be moved.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2021

Hello @shravya chinthapatla

Replicated your scenario.

Yes, "Time Spent" is not available to add on screens.

How about this,

If you are looking to track the time spent, you can place a new screen with only the log work field on the required Transition.

Whenever the user clicked on that Transition, there is a popup to enter "Log work"  

image.png

image.png

Thanks,

Anvesh

Hi @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH ,

Thankyou very much for your response. can you please share the detail process. I have created a new workflow screen, but not sure how to track only log work on required transition.

ThankYou.

KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2021

Hi, @shravya chinthapatla

The answer is updated with the Screenshots.

Please check the above. I'm able to Transit the issue status.

Thanks

@KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH

Thank You for the support. 

Suggest an answer