Unable to get a query to display on dashboard even though it returns results

Cheryl Lacy January 11, 2021

I'm running the following query: project = DEVO AND issuetype in standardIssueTypes() AND status = Done AND statusCategoryChangedDate > startOfYear() ORDER BY "Actual End"

It returns five results. When I attempt to use a widget to display on a dashboard, it returns No matching issues found. 

Which widget can I use on the dashboard to display only the issues that have been set to status = DONE for date range 2021/01/01 00:00 to today? 

2 answers

0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2021

Hi ,

Filter results is the only gadget, where you can add Dates in the header , can you please check it. 

0 votes
Veronique DUFOUR January 11, 2021

@Cheryl Lacy Have you tried another gadget if it works ? Or start with a more simple query to see data in the widget then refine the filter?

Widget.png

Cheryl Lacy January 15, 2021

I used filter counts and selected: Build Custom Count, More, Completed Date, Between, 01-Jan-2021 and 14-Jan-2021. It still returned 1,292 results. It should have been 5 results. 

Type: All

Priority: All

Hmm - looks like I may have found a bug. I noticed that when I select the radio button for Between and then pick the dates from the calendar, it doesn't update and still lists All for the selection and deletes the date range I had entered. :(

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events