Unable to drag and drop in Rapid Board PLAN mode

Maria Janet C. Figueroa July 18, 2012

I am using GreenHopper (v.5.10.3).

I am using a Rapid Board and was able to figure out how to use a specialized filter for it. Now that I have the list of issues, I can not drag and drop issues in or out of a sprint plan. Instead of dragging the issue, items in the plan column gets highlighted.

I can move the sprint marker down the list of issues.

I checked my project permissions and tried to drag an issue while I had administrator rights. I have attached a picture of what I see.

I see some issues about not being able to drag and drop with Task Boards. Is this the same?

Thanks - Janet

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Burns
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2012

does your filter's JQL end with "ORDER BY Rank ASC"?

Maria Janet C. Figueroa July 19, 2012

Oops forgot to mention that there were other fields being ordered prior to Rank in my JQL query.

Yes John, the query ends with Rank ASC. I tried it previously without and could not drag and drop either. I did a group change to update Rank to empty prior to adding Rank ASC to my JQL filter.

Let me try that whole scenario again. Thanks.

John Burns
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2012

I believe the Rank field has to be the ONLY field you order by. Try it without the other fields.

0 votes

Bingo ... Thank you ... Now the real planning begins.

Much obliged for sharing John.

Suggest an answer