Unable to download a report of all issues in CSV format

Utham Reddy October 12, 2017

Hi 

I would like to seek your help in downloading 7K + rows of issues into a CSV. When i use the option of "Export Excel CSV" (All fields) it downloads only 1K rows. 

Please advise how can i download all the rows in one report. 

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2017
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2017

And be aware that it is limited with good reason.  You will be better off downloading 7 pages and adding them together.

Utham Reddy October 16, 2017

Hi Nic

Sorry but can you help me understand whats the good reason behind this. At an admin level i believe there should be no restriction. I can understand this at a user level. 

Thanks

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2017

You can cripple a system by trying to download too many issues in one go.  5,000 issues is enough to cause massive performance issues, irrespective of your admin levels.

Suggest an answer