Unable to delete screen which isn't associated to any scheme or workflow

John Bishop
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2013
I am working in version 5.2.7 of Jira. I have deleted a project and all of the project's schemes and workflows, but I am unable to delete the screens. The screens were created specifically for that project and are not associated with any other screen schemes or workflows. I checked the Screen Schemes and Workflows columns of the View Screens screen and both columns are empty for those screens. The only actions available for those screens are Configure, Edit, and Copy. Has anyone else encountered this or know how to delete these screens?

3 answers

1 vote
codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2013

Did you try a reboot? Perhaps they are locked or something else.

0 votes
John Bishop
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 22, 2013

This is how the screens look on the View Screens screen.

0 votes
John Bishop
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 22, 2013

Here is what those screens look like on the View Screens screen.

Suggest an answer