Unable to connect to UPM

David Witherspoon July 23, 2012

We have not been able to connect to the UPM since the middle of last week. Previously when I have seen this, disabling the UPM and re-enabling it has fixed the issue but it is not working anymore. We can successfully ping https://marketplace.atlassian.com from the server so we are out of ideas. Please let me know what else I can provide to help troubleshoot this. Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2012
0 votes
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2012

Check your base URL from Confluence Admin > General Configuration and ensure that the configured base URL matches the Confluence URL you accessed via the browser. If you happened to have proxy/SSL configured, try to bypass it and check again if the problem persists. This could at least isolate if the proxy/SSL configuration is the culprit of the issue.

0 votes
Tom Towkach July 23, 2012

Can you check the log files for entries at the time you try to connect? There will probably be to be some sort of error or exception that will point in the right direction.

Suggest an answer