Unable to auto-configure a Consumer as the remote Consumer-Info could not be found.

Shelli June 11, 2014

What does this mean? I get this error when trying to create an application link from FishEye/Crucible to JIRA.

3 answers

0 votes
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2014

Hi Shelli, Yes, but I'm sorry for missing the 4th question in that topic didn't make sense as we still didn't confirm if you are using a proxy. I'd like you to provide the answers to: 1) Are the base urls correctly set in both the instances? 2) Are they reachable from the each of their servers via the configured base url? 3) Are you using the same url while entering the link for the application? 4) Can you please confirm if there are any proxies or SSL in place in front of FishEye or JIRA, and let us know how they are configured? Regards, Gustavo Refosco

0 votes
Shelli December 12, 2014

I don't understand your comment. You want me to post answers from another question here?

0 votes
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2014

Hi Shelli, I've found another topic with another user getting a similar error as you are, please see it at https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/230871/error-when-linking-jira-and-confluence . Could you please provide here the answers to the same questions Renjith made in this topic? This will help better understanding your scenario. Regards, Gustavo Refosco

Suggest an answer