Unable to add a trusted application in Jira

Sashikanth Pochimcharla July 9, 2012

Hello,

Though I am logged in as an administrator, the system says I cannot add trusted applications.

We have an installed version of Confluence where I want to add reports from the ondemand version of Jira.

For this I need to add my confluence URL as a trusted applcaition in Jira but this is not being allowed.

Can you come back at the earliest about how to go forward?

Regards

Sashikanth

1 answer

0 votes
RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2012

Hi Sashikanth,

Unfortunately you can't add Trusted Application in JIRA OnDemand due to some restricted function in OnDemand platform. Please read Restricted Functions in Atlassian OnDemand for more information. Hope this information helps.

Cheers, Josua.

Sashikanth Pochimcharla July 9, 2012

Hello Josua,

This defeats an important purpose for us, in using the existing integrations between two Atlassian products.
We want to check the data real time on our installed Confluence application.

Is there a work around for this? Or do you expect to solve this in the coming release?

-Sashi

RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2012

Hi Sashi,

I am afraid this is restricted function in OnDemand platform. If you would like the full functionality of JIRA please move to Standalone installation version so that you can configure this. Hope this information helps.

Cheers, Josua.

Suggest an answer