Unable to Move an Issue of type production to another project

showkat ally June 6, 2012

Hi

I am atte,mpting to move an issue of type production from an existing project to a newly created project.

An error is displayed preventing me from completing the move.

The issue type selected is invalid.

Is there any reason for this?

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dieter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2012

Besides the previous answer please also check this

Dieter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2012

ah, i see this is OnDemand. You wouldhave to open a support request to let Atlassian check if this inconsisteny exists

showkat ally June 7, 2012

Thanks for both Answers, I have raised a support request and will check if it is resolved.

showkat ally June 13, 2012

It has been resolved , I had to create a support request as mentioned above.

0 votes
K Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2012

You will want to check that the Issue Type is configured for the project that you are moving it to. First, check to see what Issue Type scheme is associated with the project.

Then, view the details for that Issue Type scheme (under Admin > issues types) and confirm that the issue type is valid for that scheme

Suggest an answer