Unable to Change Order of Workflow Buttons

Rowan Frankel October 1, 2013

Hi, I did this:

To change the order of transition buttons and 'workflow' menu items, you'll need to add the property key '<tt>opsbar-sequence</tt>' to each workflow transition that you wish to re-order. To do it, please:

1. Access the workflow transition's properties - <tt>Administration » Workflows » 'Your Workflow' » 'Your Transitions' » View properties of this transition</tt>;
  2. Type <tt>opsbar-sequence</tt> into the 'Property Key' field in the 'Add New Property' section;
  3. In the Property Value field, type a positive integer value (starting at '0') that defines the order of the transition action on issue views (lower values equals the first transitions to appear);
  4. Click the Add button.

I successfully published the new workflow. In spite of that, my workflow buttons are still displaying from left to right in the wrong order (we set it up to show six buttons on each issue).

Does anyone know what I am missing? Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2013
Qumar April 4, 2017

None of the above worked. Niether the links. 

Suggest an answer