URL show bug of 'A permanent link to this comment'

Park Eun Su September 6, 2015

Hello,

I am the end user to use JIRA Project Management Software (v6.3.10#6340-sha1:7ea293a) in South Korea.

I found one bug while using JIRA, now I want you to fix it.

Bugcheck step, please refer to the following line:

1. You have to create a JIRA Issues.
  2. Write a comment on the JIRA Issues.
  3. 'A permanent link to this comment' click on the menu button in the comment
  4. You can see the comment's URL is only about 1 second. And it soon changed to the URL of the body Issues.
  5. I often inconvenient to work due to an error in the 'A permanent link to this comment' functions.

Please check, and Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2015

It's not a bug.  The link button is intended to expose the link to you so you can copy it and use it in other places.  Clicking on it isn't supposed to take you out of the issue view you are in.

Deleted user November 11, 2016

But the time given is so small that i am unable to copy the link. please advise how this link may be copied.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 12, 2016

It ends up as the comment link that people need to copy and paste, so I'm not sure what you are seeing.

Deleted user November 12, 2016

You meant 'right click on link icon and then click on copy link address' ? yes it works. thanks.

Suggest an answer