URL Change - paramater import

olivier grisez May 17, 2016

Hi 

We use JIRA software and JIRA Service Desk

I want change of URL and I know that we want create a new instance and migrate data.  

But I want know if ervery parameters like workflow (and post functions, ...) Custom field (and context), Issue type (issue type schem, avatar), SLA will be kept ? 

Regards

2 answers

0 votes

Perfect and is it possible to keep this parameters and delete all isues in order to have a clean application for a golive ?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2016

Yes, a backup contains all of your data and can be imported on your new Cloud system replicating everything as it was in the old one.

Perfect and is it possible to keep this parameters and delete all isues in order to have a clean application for a golive ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2016

Yes.  If you delete issues, or even whole projects, before you export from your current Cloud systems, it won't delete any schemes or other configuration.  Although I would recommend a quick look through the stuff that could be deleted - always worth housekeeping.

Suggest an answer