Type, Class, and Argument showing on Jira created workflows

Bryan McMillan December 14, 2017

This is an odd problem I have run into a few times on different Jira Server Instances.  I agree that most instance jira is looking for an Add-On that is either disabled or not installed.  However, this one is strange in that it shows up with Jira created workflows when you use the project creation wizard on a Jira Software Server v7.2.2 instance.Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 10.36.36 AM.pngAnyone have an idea as to the cause or have seen this problem before and have any idea as to the cause?

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2017

Hi Bryan,

From what you're describing it sounds like you could be running into a bug that was reported in JRACLOUD-66057. Take a look at the description and if that does indeed match what you're seeing I would definitely take steps to backup and upgrade JIRA to a later version to resolve this issue.

Cheers,

Branden

Bryan McMillan December 18, 2017

Branden,

It does indeed look to be the exact problem.  As I mentioned above it only occurs on workflows that Jira creates when using the Project Wizard to create new projects (Kanban or Scrum).  We are looking to upgrade to a newer version but cannot go to far as we are restricted by the Add-Ons we are using that are critical.

Thanks for the reply,

Bryan

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2017

Thank you for letting me know.  When you're able to upgrade, if you run into any issues let me know.

Suggest an answer