Two dimensional filter - Status not showing

Coralie Fontaine December 15, 2013

Hi everybody
Does anyone know why on my two dimensional filter (Status on Xaxis / Project on Yaxis), only the status "In Progress" "Reopened" and "Closed" are shown ?
I've checked the filter that is linked to this gadget and the filter does display all the status (Open, etc).
Thanks for your help !

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Coralie Fontaine December 15, 2013

My bad.... My users are working strangely, they don't let any ticket open, they change the status immediately after receiving a ticket to "In Progress" (even if the ticket is not in progress). As no ticket has the "Open" status it is not shown, normal.
Sorry for the trouble !!!!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2013

I'd look to see what the difference between two different issues. Go to the filter, pick one that is "Open" and compare it with another that is "Reopened" for example.

I'm strongly tempted to tell you to start with a look at the "resolution" field and check that you've not set "show me unresolved issues only", but that does not sound right with "closed" issues appearing.

Suggest an answer