Two dimensional FIlter: how to tally by points

Joe Goldberg July 11, 2014

I'd like to make this dashboard gadget, but with the numbers representing "number of points" instead of "number of issues".

Is this possible? Thanks!

(Projects and filter names and hidden for privacy)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Danilo Conrad
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2014

Hi Joe,

Unfortunately, this is not possible by default in JIRA.

There is a feature request raised for this:

I would recommend you to vote on the issue to increase its visibility with our developers.

If you have experience with development, you may also try to customize the JIRA source code or pay for an expert to implement this change. There were customers who have successfully implemented this customization, like the one in the post below:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/85876/two-dimensional-filter-statistics-summing-story-points

Cheers,

Danilo

Joe Goldberg July 11, 2014

Thanks, Danilo. I voted for that story in April. Is there any way to know if/when it's going to get worked on?

Danilo Conrad
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2014

Hi Joe,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to know when this feature / improvement is going to get worked on, as per our Implementation of New Features Policy. :(

Nevertheless, you may leave a comment in there highlighting the importance of this feature for our developers, as this also helps them during their assessments about what to implement.

Cheers,

Danilo

Suggest an answer