Two Dimensional Filter Statistics doesn't find filters of certain user.

Sander Theetaert January 10, 2018

Hey everyone,

I have a user that can't select it's filters anymore for the "Two Dimensional Filter Statistics" gadget.

I emphasize "a user" because I tested it and it works for me but not for him. 

Can anyone help troubleshoot?

Thanks in advance,

S.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sander Theetaert January 15, 2018

An old colleague did some troubleshooting and it appeared that it was an index issue,

I did a background reindex but the problem remained (see answers on Branden's post), however, using advanced search (which consistently crashed before the reindex) works now and with that feature we can search for and use the needed filter.

Best regards,

S.

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2018

Hi Sander,

• When the user  goes to their favorite filters or saved filters do they see the filter they want to use?

When you say they can't select the filters do you mean the list is empty or he cant click on the drop-down?

If he can't click on the drop-down I would start by putting the browser in Safe Mode to disable any browser extensions and also try Private/Incognito mode.

Let me know and perhaps provide a screenshot of what they see and we'll go from there.

Cheers,

Branden

Sander Theetaert January 15, 2018

The filter is in the favorite filters.

The drop down list isn't empty but searching on the filter (by typing it's name) gives 'no matches'.

Madhushalini M Gulkota February 26, 2019

Hi Sander,

Did you guys figure out why this is happening and were you able to resolve it ?

Thanks,

Madhu

Suggest an answer