After upgrading a 5.0.3 instance of Jira to 5.1.2, 5.1.7 or 5.1.8 the Two Dimensional Filter Statistics, Pie Chart and Issue Statics gadgets show incorrect data for two of our custom select list fields. I have checked all of the other select and multiselect fields. They do not have any problems with the data displayed.
The two fields are implicitly associated with a large number of projects.
Each field has a large number of contexts configured. Each context corresponds to a specific project. Both fields have a specific default value associated with each context. Each context has only one active option for each field. Some of the contexts have disabled choice options.
I have disabled in-line editing and re-indexed without effect.
I have changed the searcher from single select to multiselect and re-indexed without effect.
In the attached screenshots there are different totals for each Jira versioned instance. That is expected as they are off slightly different imports from our production server. However, the behaviors are markedly different. I can provide screenshots from our 5.1.2 and 5.1.8 instances which show the same behavior as the 5.1.7 instance.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG