• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • Two Dimensional Filter Statistics, Pie Chart and Issue Statics gadgets show incorrect data for custom select list fields

Two Dimensional Filter Statistics, Pie Chart and Issue Statics gadgets show incorrect data for custom select list fields

After upgrading a 5.0.3 instance of Jira to 5.1.2, 5.1.7 or 5.1.8 the Two Dimensional Filter Statistics, Pie Chart and Issue Statics gadgets show incorrect data for two of our custom select list fields. I have checked all of the other select and multiselect fields. They do not have any problems with the data displayed.

The two fields are implicitly associated with a large number of projects.

Each field has a large number of contexts configured. Each context corresponds to a specific project. Both fields have a specific default value associated with each context. Each context has only one active option for each field. Some of the contexts have disabled choice options.

I have disabled in-line editing and re-indexed without effect.

I have changed the searcher from single select to multiselect and re-indexed without effect.

In the attached screenshots there are different totals for each Jira versioned instance. That is expected as they are off slightly different imports from our production server. However, the behaviors are markedly different. I can provide screenshots from our 5.1.2 and 5.1.8 instances which show the same behavior as the 5.1.7 instance.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Ivan Tse Atlassian Team Dec 12, 2012

Worked with Paul on a support ticket and this issues comes down to a bug in JIRA.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-29363

If anyone else here runs into this, please take a look at the ticket progress and follow along.

fixed in Jira 5.2.5. Thanks for the hard work Ivan and Adam.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,181 views 13 19
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot