Turn off 'Subscription: Please log your time spent' notifications

Doug Thomas October 31, 2013

We have our projects NOT to require work to be logged, yet every morning, we get an email telling us to log our work. For the most part, we do, but there is a project we have that is more like a CRM Helpdesk project and our unit tests create issues in the project. How can we turn off notifications for this? I have looked in our notification scheme and see nothing related this. Again, the field configuration is such that 'Log Work' is optional.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Doug Thomas November 16, 2013

The OnDemand support team informed me that the notifications were being generated by a previous employee. Once I was able to gain access to her account, I found the notification in question and turned it off.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2013

Short answer - Jira doesn't have a function to do this. That's why you can't find it in notifications - it's simply not there.

However, the Tempo plugin does. Have a look through https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Configuring+Tempo+Scheduler

Suggest an answer