Turn Off Filter Email Notifications

Michael Hawk July 23, 2014

I recently setup some custom filters for keeping track of tickets with particular categories. When I set up each filter, I (stupidly) selected the option to be notified every hour. I assumed this would notify me every hour only if something changed. Nope. I cannot find anywhere where I can turn off or change the frequency of these email notifications. I even tried to delete my custom filters to no avail. I have checked other posts and some suggestions are to remove the SMTP settings? REALLY? Is there no mechanism to adjust or remove email notification for your own custom filters that you (as an end user) set up? Hopefully, I am looking in the wrong place.

3 answers

0 votes
Michael Hawk August 12, 2014

Think I will ever get an answer on this?

0 votes
Michael Hawk July 28, 2014

Per your instructions, I have unsubscibed, however, I am still getting two emails from Jira every hour on the hour. I have included a screenshot. https://www.dropbox.com/s/gvxc3m9dapmej5z/Screen%20Shot%202014-07-28%20at%202.05.01%20PM.png

0 votes
Pedro Cora
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2014

Hi Michael,

You can edit the Subscription that you have on your filters if you go to Issues > Manage Filters > My Filters you should notice that the filter that is sending mails has a subscriptions option, if you click on it, then you will have the option to edit the time frame or delete it. ;)

Suggest an answer