Trying to "Subscribe to Timesheets" I get 2 messages "An unexpected error occurred"

Willem July 21, 2017

Hi,

trying to solve the problem that, as an administrator, I do not seem to have access to my teammembers Timesheets, assuming that all permissions are set, I ended up on the Jira Administration "Add-ons -> Manage Add-ons" page.

I noticed that I could "Subscribe to Timesheets"

Clicking on Subscribe the system took a long time before presenting me with 2 "An unexpected error occurred" messages.

If anybody could shed a light on this I would be very gratefull.

Have a great day

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2017

Is this JIRA Cloud or JIRA Server instance?   If this is JIRA Server, what versions of both JIRA and Tempo are you using?  

If you're seeing an option to subscribe, it makes it seems like the plugin is installed, but that it might be unlicensed and in turn not functional.

If this is JIRA Server, I'd be interested to see what your JIRA logs look like when this error happens.  If this is a Cloud instance, I'd raise a support request on https://getsupport.atlassian.com with your cloud domain information to get help with this.   It seems like something isn't working when you might have an expectation that this plugin should be functional.

Suggest an answer