• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • Try as I might, I cannot find the 'export' button from the reports section shown in this article. I am using JIRA Portfoloio in the Cloud. Any help would be appreciated!

Try as I might, I cannot find the 'export' button from the reports section shown in this article. I am using JIRA Portfoloio in the Cloud. Any help would be appreciated!

Adam Tizel February 9, 2017

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Exporting reports to CSV

Try as I might, I cannot find the 'export' button from the reports section shown in this article.  I am using JIRA Portfoloio in the Cloud.  Any help would be appreciated!

1 answer

0 votes
Bree Davies
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 9, 2017

Hi Adam, 

You can only export to csv the Release and Scope reports. 
For all other report types, you can embed via iFrame or send a link via the 'Share' button. 

We'll update our documentation to avoid confusion in the future. 

Thanks,
Bree
PM - Portfolio for JIRA 

Adam Tizel February 10, 2017

Hi Bree - thanks for the quick response.  Unfortunately I do not see the Export button on any screen in JIRA Portfolio - including release or scope.  I have tried using current versions of Firefox and Internet Explorer.  Is there any way we could look at this together?

Thanks again.

Adam

Bree Davies
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2017

Hi Adam, 

You should see it here (as highlighted).

Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 3.16.49 PM.png

Feel free to email me and we can check it out: bdavies at atlassian dot com

Thanks,

Bree

Adam Tizel February 15, 2017

I've found it Bree - my issue was that there are 2 report toggle buttons - I was trying from the button on the top right, and should have been using the top left button.

Thanks again for your help.

Bree Davies
Atlassian Team
February 15, 2017

Glad to hear it Adam - and thanks for the feedback. 

Suggest an answer