Troubles importing CSV into basic project

Michaël Maurel March 5, 2017

Hello everyone,

First of all, please excuse me if I don't use the correct terms. My JIRA is in French, and I translate roughtly base on what I think the elements should be in english.

When my sysadmin installed the trial version, I didn't have any troubles. I could set up projects, add my "troubles" manually or importing a complete CSV base on what we use today. I even created a procedure to follow in order to quickly start with the product as soon as the license has been bought.

Here we are, with the licenced software installed. I deleted all previous configuration I could have set up in order to start from scratch.

I created a new project, and when I wanted to import the CSV, the column "Applicant" (or "Caller" maybe ?) cound not be found in the JIRA columns.

I then erased my project, erased all user-created configuration, and created an ultra-basisc project using default-configuration. I created a basic CSV yo test test the import, and here is what I get :

image2017-3-6 11:10:31.png

There is no "JIRA Field" for the field I want to map (In French in the screen, but I hope you get what I mean)

On this test project, I'm using the "default-field configuration, and the target field is "mandatory" ad added on all screen.

Dis I do something wrong ?

If you need more samples, screens or detailes configuration, please let me know.

2 answers

0 votes
Michaël Maurel March 8, 2017

Does anybody have any clue on what's happening ?

0 votes
QuentinB
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2017

Helo, le champ est en autocompletion, commence à taper Rapporteur pour voir le champ smile

Capture d’écran 2017-03-06 à 09.26.27.png

Michaël Maurel March 6, 2017

Bonjour,

Déjà tenté, sans résultat. C'est comme si le champ n'existait pas.

Already tried, didn't work. It's like the field doesn't exist.

image2017-3-6 15:56:32.png

Suggest an answer