Trials in JIRA

Marcin Szarek October 19, 2017

Hi Team,

I have installed 3 trials plugin ( BigGantt, Bigpicture, Tempo), but I cannot find

when the trials are over. 

Can you please advise, where is that information about expire date of the trials? 

Thanks, 

3 answers

1 vote
Gregory Van Den Ham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2017

Agreeing with @Warren.  You can also find expiration's in https://my.atlassian.com.  Looking at licenses you'll see your evaluations and can use the support expires column to determine when it expires as well as requesting a new trail license key to extend your trial.  

1 vote
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2017

Admin -> Add-Ons -> Manage Add-Ons

You will be given the list of all add-ons, open each one for details

0 votes
Piotrek Romanczyk [SoftwarePlant]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 20, 2017

Hello there Marcin,

Just as Warren and Gregory mentioned. Additionally, please note that you may evaluate each plugin up to 3 times within 90 days [every evaluation lasts 30 days]. If you would require additional assistance regarding evaluation licences or would like to get more insight into BigPlugins™, do not hesitate to drop us an e-mail at: support@softwareplant.com 

Best Regards,

Piotrek of SoftwarePlant

Suggest an answer