Trial Version Limitations

Shawn Matthews February 18, 2014

Hi,

My company is scheduled to purchase a 25 user license of Jira/Agile and Confluence. We've got the hosted version installed per the trial version notes, but we have more than 10 users who currently need to be operating in the system. However, many of them seem to either not have access or are unaccessible to others in the system. Have I made a mistake in set up, or is there someway to lift the 10 user limit while we are getting the PO together for full purchase?

Thanks,

Shawn

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2014

Shawn,

As in our Licensing & Purchasing FAQ:

All installed evaluations include access to our technical support resources. Evaluation keys are for the highest user tier available and are compatible across stand-alone product/add-on user tiers and license types.

So this is probably a configuration issue. Make sure that all users trying to log in are inside the jira-users group (or any group with JIRA Users permission under Global Permission) and give it another try. With that anyone should be able to log in. The Admin Helper should help with any other permission issues you are seeing. :)

I hope this helps!

0 votes
Shawn Matthews February 18, 2014
Matheus,
All invited users have at least Jira-User group designations. I've got them all in groups, and all groups are added to the projects in our dashboard. Not sure where to go from here. Any ideas?
Thanks for you help!
Shawn

Suggest an answer