Trello import plugin

SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2013

Hi, I tried to use Trello import plugin but could not find any documentation. I have the following problem, I guess I should setup some configuration, but I don't know how? Anyone can help or know how to import Trello into Jira? Thanks

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2013

we made the decision not to use the plugin, any information regarding the issue is still welcome. Thanks

1 vote
SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 22, 2013

Any other help? We need it ASAP, or we have to import manually.

I could not find any error message in the log, even our proxy server log didn't show any redirect request. What is the web URL it redirect to? Anyone can help? Thanks

1 vote
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 18, 2013

I'm not sure if this helps, but it doesn't hurt to share right>? :) https://zapier.com/zapbook/trello/jira/594/create-jira-issue-trello-card/

SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 19, 2013

Thanks for the information.

I tried it but seems the triggers are for new activities only, how about the existing cards? I need to import all existing cards from Trello to Jira, any ideas? Thanks

0 votes
hektve April 15, 2017

#_jira @jirabot #demo-1

Suggest an answer