Tree architecture Custom field - possible solutions?

Rok Antolic September 17, 2015

We have a variety of custom fields provided by addons but none of them and native JIRA fields don't provide us what we need. How to solve this problem, does anyone have suggestion? I know that JIRA doesn't plan to implement a tree custom field etc, but has anyone found some solution to this matter?

Best regards,

Rok

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Rok Antolic September 17, 2015

Yes, but I need more than just two levels which JIRA Cascading Custom Select List field is providing.

Regards,

Rok

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2015

I'm against using that kind of custom field though (for so many reasons), but you may search something like that in the marketplace if there's anything like that.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2015

What is a Tree Architecture Custom field? Is it like the Cascading Custom Select List field?

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question