Tree architecture Custom field - possible solutions?

We have a variety of custom fields provided by addons but none of them and native JIRA fields don't provide us what we need. How to solve this problem, does anyone have suggestion? I know that JIRA doesn't plan to implement a tree custom field etc, but has anyone found some solution to this matter?

Best regards,

Rok

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

What is a Tree Architecture Custom field? Is it like the Cascading Custom Select List field?

This widget could not be displayed.

Yes, but I need more than just two levels which JIRA Cascading Custom Select List field is providing.

Regards,

Rok

I'm against using that kind of custom field though (for so many reasons), but you may search something like that in the marketplace if there's anything like that.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

553 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you