Transitions not visible

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2014

HI

I recently upgraded jira to 6.1.4, and i now see that for some of the issues the transitions are not appearing. In fact, no transition buttons are appearing on top, while for others in the same project and in the same status, all the expected transitions are there.

How can i resolve this?

Rahul

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2014

I got the solution. It was because the integrity checkers failed for the workflow items, i fixed the errors from the integrity checker and it was fine.

rahul

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2014

Hello Rahul,

did you setup workflow conditions for the related workflow? Can you provide me more details?

Fabio

Suggest an answer