Transition not display properly on view screen

nitin gite January 23, 2013

i have made transition "propose" it is not displaying separately on view screen ,it display under workflow tab

please go throgh attache image, i have attache workflow and view screen also. you will get idea what i am trying to say.

Is this due to space problem on view screen , or i miss out some setting plz guide me

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2013

You will need to change ops.bar setting.

Add this line to your jira-config.properties file inside your Jira Home Directory (i.e. /var/atlassian/application-data/jira/jira-config.properties)

ops.bar.group.size.opsbar-transitions = 5

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2013

exactly

anywhere inside that file.

i forgot to mention that you will need to restart Jira for changes to take effect

ok. "Thank You " i will try this.

in that file where should i add this line u mean to say anywhere in file

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2013

That file doesn't care about order of lines.

As i am doing this project on production server for my organization

just want to confirm from you ,after adding this line other project will not be get impacted

Suggest an answer