Transition button is missing

Khema Ahuja August 13, 2014

Hi, We are using JIRA on-demand version. We have workflows:

Business Scoping - Technology Scoping - "Workflow" button has two transitions 1closed 2 Deal Review

When we click Business Scoping, the issue is automatically assigned to user but then

I see only two transision buttons Technology Scoping and Closed. I dont see Deal Review or "Workflow" Button.

But when I Click Technology Scoping, I can see Closed and Deal Review.

What may be the reason that I dont see Deal Review after clicking technology scoping when I have 3 transitions in Business Scoping step i.e. Technology scoping, closed and Deal Review.

Thanks in advance

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2014

Hi Khema,

Check if your workflow transition has any workflow conditions applied? Usually it will be limited to a particular role or group you are not added in.

Cheers

Bhushan

Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2014

Hi Khema,

Please mark the answer "answered" if it helped.

Yes, there was a condition in that step, i removed it and it is working fine.

Thanks for your help...:)

How can I do that??

Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 13, 2014

Just tick on the tick mark you see next to the answer provided

Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 13, 2014

Also, you can comment on an answer if you are not answering a question :)

Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 13, 2014

You have just marked the wrong answer as correct. Thanks for the effort but please tick the right answer :)

Suggest an answer