Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Transist workflow error

When user transists workflow , it doesn't work and without  any error information . 

I checked JIRA log, I saw this error information.  

"http-nio-8080-exec-223 ERROR ext.dongfang.qin 909x1996959x1 1r3m9op 10.174.190.13 /secure/CommentAssignIssue.jspa [webwork.util.ValueStack] query="/tabsWithErrors" {[id="null" type="5" values=""]} {[id="tabsWithErrors" type="8" values=""]}"

does anyone know some possibility about it?  Thanks 

1 answer

0 votes

That looks like an application server log recording a page failure, I think you need to read the application log for the underlying errors.

Could you look at <jira home>/logs/atlassian-jira.log for errors at the time you try to use the transition?  Also, could you describe "it doesn't work"?

Thanks for you reply

It doesn't  work means, when I click my workflow button, it doesn't entre next status, and no error message , just nothing happen in issue  page. I check the log information backgroud , I found one error message like I write in description when I did my transist workflow operation 

Ok, that sounds like the failure is happening at the beginning of the transition.  What does the log file say is happening when you click?

the log file shows "http-nio-8080-exec-223 ERROR ext.dongfang.qin 909x1996959x1 1r3m9op 10.174.190.13 /secure/CommentAssignIssue.jspa [webwork.util.ValueStack] query="/tabsWithErrors" {[id="null" type="5" values=""]} {[id="tabsWithErrors" type="8" values=""]}""

that's the problem, I have no idea with  the log file shows

Again, could you read the application log, as I asked in the original answer?

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you