Tracking Defects

Hello,

I am trying to account for all defects that moved from QA back to in Dev and UAT back to In Dev.

I have created the following JQL queries

Sprint in closedSprints() AND (issuetype = Story OR issuetype = "Bug/Defect" OR issuetype = Enhancement) AND status changed from 10019 to 3 during (-21d, now())  AND project != "Web Content" ORDER BY project ASC

Sprint in closedSprints() AND (issuetype = Story OR issuetype = "Bug/Defect" OR issuetype = Enhancement) AND status changed from 10019 to 3 during (-21d, now())  AND project != "Web Content" ORDER BY project ASC

This only shows me the defect moving one time

Is there a way to find all of the times something moved back? Meaning, if a defect went from QA to In Dev and then it did the same thing again. (So that one defect went 2 times?)

Thank you,

Jason

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
Warren Levy Community Champion Jan 04, 2018

Hi Jason

Not with out-of-the-box JQL, because as soon as the query finds a match for a particular story, it will display it and move on, You cannot get one story returned more than once

Thank you.

When you say not out-of-the-box, does that mean it would need to be custom built?

Sincerely,

Jason

Warren Levy Community Champion Jan 04, 2018

There may be an add-on which does this, but, firstly I'm not aware of whether there is and secondly most add-ons cost money

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

124 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you