Tracking Comments of Issues

Marc Jason Mutuc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2014

I'm trying to track the time a comment has been made on a ticket. Basically, I want to know if the ticket was commented within 4 hours after the last comment. Otherwise, it's a breach. Any idea how I can do this?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marc Jason Mutuc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2014

Made use of multiple filters to make this work.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2014

There is no way to search issues based on the time between comments. You can search issues where a comment was added after a given time, in the last N hours etc but that's it.

You can't find issues where a comment was added N hours after the last comment.

Marc Jason Mutuc
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2014

project = "HR Technology" AND client = 655599 AND priority in (Critical, Major) AND "Time to first response" = completed() AND updated <= -2h AND status = Open AND "Time to resolution" = running() AND assignee in membersOf(GCS)

That is what I'm currently using to get tickets that were not updated for more than 2hrs. Is there an alternative to this?

I was hoping to utilize commentedOnDate or commentedAfterDate. But it does not give me the expected results.

Suggest an answer