Tracking Changes to my installation as part of a restore/backup practices

Vidder Jira Administrator February 21, 2013

In the Establishing Server Staging Environment the documentation notes the following:

(tick) Tip: JIRA has a tool to manage any changes in your installation. Check the System Information page in the UI for "modified files." This will tell you which files have been customised in your installation directory.

I am running 5.1.1 and when I go to the System Info page under Admin Troubleshooting and Support and need clarification on which specific files I need to review.

3 answers

0 votes

My original question was which files did I need to reveiew, but after looking through the files I realized there was a category for "modified files", so I found my answer. Simply misunderstood the original instructions. Thanks for the response

0 votes

My original question was which files did I need to reveiew, but after looking through the files I realized there was a category for "modified files", so I found my answer. Simply misunderstood the original instructions

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2013

So, what is your question here?

Suggest an answer