Track last customer answer

José Arbiol February 1, 2016

Hi,

as customers can't change issue statuses, I would like to build a queue tracking customer answers with following filters :

Issue waiting from customer -> OK (I'll use issue status)

Last change by customer -> how to do it ? I found the last change date (field "updated") but not the user who did the change. Ideally, I'd like to filter on users that belongs to a group.

Kind regards.

José Arbiol

3 answers

0 votes
José Arbiol February 3, 2016

Hi,

Can Scriptrunner be used with servicedesk cloud ?

the only thing I need is a field "last change by" that can be used in report.

if it can't be reported, is there any way to create a custom field and populate it each time a comment is added (not for transitions)

José

0 votes

Thanks for you answer,

I want to track any change done on an issue by users, using the same logic, it could be something like:

updated  BY  memberof(usergroup)

is there any way to do it ?

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2016

If you can use ScriptRunner it could be done.

Hi,

Can Scriptrunner be used with servicedesk cloud ?

the only thing I need is a field "last change by" that can be used in report.

if it can't be reported, is there any way to create a custom field and populate it each time a comment is added (not for transitions)

José

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2016

Perhaps for cloud it is the best solution

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 1, 2016

If user update leads to status change you can use jql like this:

status changed TO Closed by ( membersOf("jira-users"))

Suggest an answer